Come join us September 29 - October 1, 2017, as we camp out at Big Bear Lake. This retreat is limited to 60 men who have a spirit of adventure and don’t mind going without a shower for a weekend. Come get grubby with us for the dirt cheap price of $50, which includes 5 meals and all the program fees. All you need to do is buddy up, load up the car, truck or motor home and get on out there!
CALLING OUT ALL:
- Moto riders, hikers, golfers, mountain bikers, 4x4ers and bowlers (!) ... welcome!
- Shooters who want to blast away at targets and/or clay pigeons ... welcome!
- Beach chair book reading rummikub-playing corn hole tossing shade dwellers ... welcome!!
- Those whose idea of roughing it is staying at the Holiday Inn ... COME ANYWAY! Because you can choose to upgrade to a bunk in one of the trailers that we will haul in.
- The Saturday dinner BBQ feast.
- A no-holds-barred "corn hole" competition to win fabulous prizes.
- Lots of wide open spaces for you to do your “Man vs Wild” thing.
- Authentic pit toilets.
- Modern conveniences only blocks away if you need a morning Starbucks run or afternoon Big Gulp!
- Special guest: Peter Kraslawsky. We've selected Pete to be our speaker this year because Pete knows things. He knows what it's like to grow up in a single parent home. He knows how to have the longest hair of any guy in his high school class. He knows what it's like to work in a church, and later, in the biotech field. He knows how to move to Knoxville Tenn after living all his life is Socal. He knows how cancer can change a marriage. You will be challenged by Pete’s story and his insights into living a “manly” life of faith!
Only 50 bucks. What? That's nuthin! So what are you waitin' for? Click the button up top and sign-up today!
Got specific questions? Email Lyle here. Or if you want to talk to a human, call 949 458 2424 ext 17.